What's new

Thesis

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I was just wondering if anyone uses the WP thesis theme for sites that they setup? and if so what do you think of it? what do you like about it? what do you dislike about it?

Ash

Top Contributor
I bought Thesis about a week ago but haven't used it just yet - too many other distractions at the moment.

soj

Founder
I run into this about a year ago, and have never looked back. Every new wordpress site I start now I run thesis and then just customise the theme that way. It is a bit harder to customise than your average wordpress theme, but with a few little plugins like Thesis Open Hook and then all of the Thesis in built options, it can be very easy to use, and you can be customising (the basic options) very quickly. Well worth it for the unlimited site licence version.

Shane

Top Contributor
I'm not generally a WP man, but I have been using Thesis on some recent sites and have been pretty happy with the results.

payattention

Archived Member
I've read all that bitching before about Thesis as well as Chris vs Matt.. I love Thesis and use it for most of my sites. I don't think it's fair of that author to call it all bullshit but it really is a love it or hate it product.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member