What's new

The Recent Registrations Thread

soj

Founder
Jonathan, Id watch the searches for that slowly drop over the next couple of years as digital radios take over. DigitalRadios.net.au is available for anyone interested ;)

djuqa

Top Contributor
DigitalRadios.net.au is available for anyone interested
regged it
Thanks for the heads up.
Great name
DJUQA Pty. Ltd. Sells Digital Radios as well as running the minisite Empire

Last edited:

Ross

Top Contributor
3Dtheatre.com.au and 3DOLED.com.au

Just added 2 more domains to my collection.

3Dtheatre - seems to be big in the US. Also may capture people who are searching for 3d hometheatre.

3DoLED - is the technology after LED... it's Organic LED.

I think that a good way to make money now is register stuff that's going to be big in the future...

Just can't wait till 3D takes over... and so can cash in on all the 3d keywords.

Newk

I think 3D has huge potential because everyone is talking about it. Have a few in my portfolio which I hope will pay dividends one day.

Timmy

Banned
I registered vooks.com.au for shits and giggles - in case virtual books do become the craze with the ipad...

I also just like the sound of it. :)

T

Oz.

Top Contributor
as I mentioned in another thread:
iPads.com.au

Also:
DogMinder.com.au
CatSitter.com.au
FunExperiences.com.au

To name just a few.

Timmy

Banned
ipads.com.au is a winner in my opinion... I was in a conference yesterday and about 95% of people said that even though they would have liked to see some cooler features, they will still be purchasing one...

marketingweb

Top Contributor
Hi All,

Not sure if this counts, but late last week I hand reg'd two domains for my little brother for a business idea he has (a blog initally) rather than for the purpose of domain name trade. Domains are a .com and .com.au double of
resourcingchange.com and resourcingchange.com.au

Probably not the sort of thing that would have type in traffic (thats not the aim), but it's hard these days to even find a two word .com that isn't taken AND makes sense as a concept/phrase, so he was pretty pleased with it as it fits perfectly with what he wanted.

Matt

Last edited:

Shaun

Top Contributor
www.exgirlfriends.com.au (3,600 exacts)
www.exgirlfriendpics.com.au (1,900 exacts)
www.australiancricketteam.com.au (4,400)
www.hazardperceptiontest.com.au (5,400 exacts)

montecristo

Top Contributor
Thanks Shaun.

Can you just check the dodge charger for me to make sure I'm reading it right?
I get 14,800 for Aus and 673,000 for global.

This can't be right? seems a bit much.

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Yes thats right.

It's just an estimate volume, i'm not sure how accurate it is. When you break down the data you gather for a site and cross reference it with known CTR averages for position on the SERP the numbers don't add up.

Jonathan

Top Contributor
I can confirm that - 14,800 exacts.

Still, I would obviously take that figure with a grain of salt. The Google Keyword tool is great, but it often throws up anomalous readings.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo