What's new

Thank you for Ned O'Meara- Respected Industry Leader from Domainer.com.au Grumpy.com.au

DomainNames

Top Contributor
I wish to state on behalf of myself and many others a public THANK YOU to Ned O'Meara.

Ned has been involved in the Domain Name Industry for many years. He has enormous experience and respect in Supply, Demand and also auDA Committee / Panel roles. Many past and even present staff at auDA even support him.

For the benefit of the Industry Ned tirelessly stands up for what is right and most often what is best, fair and also lawful.

With the work Ned and others have done recently auDA and the auDA Board has rightly been held to account on the concerns raised by many.

While some others may be working at auDA and the auDA Board for a short period, Ned's life is in the Domain Name Industry.

Ned has invested a fortune financially and time wise, auDA / Wholesale Registry contractor Ausregistry/ Neustar / Golden Gate have made a fortune off Ned's impress portfolio of .com.au domain name Registrations, Renewals and Change of Registrant fees!

Ned has become an import part of the International Domain Name Industry Media via his successful blog www.domainer.com.au which is read daily by auDA members, public, auDA and people in the Australian Government.

I recommend everyone stays informed on the issues Ned has helped bring to public attention.

Ned like many people continues to call on auDA to be more Transparent, Accountable and follow Global Domain Name Industry, Best Practice Standards and follow wholeheartedly and willingly the Corporations Law.

Ned rightly shows members that they do have a strong valid voice and also they have rights.

I commend Ned on his efforts and I like many wish him every success, good health and support.

I call on everyone to support for Ned and everyone right to speak out on issues. Ned's voice must be heard, and his concerns which he often writes on behalf of others need to be read without any veiled or direct threats of censorship, muting etc.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo