What's new

Swap, Trade or Barter

neddy

Top Contributor
Just thought I'd think outside the square .............

Sometimes when it comes to buying or selling domains, people may be asset rich but cash flow poor. ;)

I'm keen on selling quite a few domains, and I'm willing to look at "other" forms of payment or recompense.

Some things I would consider:

1. Cars or motorbikes
2. Holiday apartment / house to rent for a month
3. Computers, Notebooks or other technology items
4. Or whatever ..........

Willing to look at any price / value differential in cash (either way).

If you're interested in concept, please drop me a PM or email me: domains at fussy dot com / au.

neddy

Top Contributor
Just thought I'd think outside the square .............

Sometimes when it comes to buying or selling domains, people may be asset rich but cash flow poor. ;)

I'm keen on selling quite a few domains, and I'm willing to look at "other" forms of payment or recompense.

Some things I would consider:

1. Cars or motorbikes
2. Holiday apartment / house to rent for a month
3. Computers, Notebooks or other technology items
4. Or whatever ..........

Willing to look at any price / value differential in cash (either way).

If you're interested in concept, please drop me a PM or email me: domains at fussy dot com / au.

Just thought I'd give this a bump .........;)

I'm trying to consolidate my domain portfolio, and whilst cash is always king, I am keen to explore other options to make it a win / win.

So apart from the above ideas, I'd also look at good jewellery / watches; mountain bike / road bike; artworks, frequent flyer points or what have you :)..........

nina

Top Contributor
Just thought I'd give this a bump .........;)

I'm trying to consolidate my domain portfolio, and whilst cash is always king, I am keen to explore other options to make it a win / win.

So apart from the above ideas, I'd also look at good jewellery / watches; mountain bike / road bike; artworks, frequent flyer points or what have you :)..........

Dang - I just sold my Mountain bike on ebay on Friday - the guy picked it up yesterday - but my new Gary Fisher Rumblefish Pro is in this week - I might get into an itty bitty bit of trouble if I traded that one... unless I get my other domains monetised to show that selling off other family heirlooms is a great idea.. :p nice post - will keep this in mind.

Nina

dave

I suppose at the end of the day what domains you're looking to get rid of will determine what we would be prepared to swap them for (at least it would for me anyway)!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member