What's new

Studiopress

Blue Wren

Top Contributor
10 days ago I purchased the Pro Plus Package from StudioPress.

Today they announced this deal:
Until Tuesday, August 28th 2012 at 5pm Pacific time, you can get every theme we make for ONLY $299.95. [usually $349.95]

I was kicking myself as I had been waiting for a deal to come along. I sent them an email and they credited me the difference. Nice work Studiopress and thank you. :)

findtim

Top Contributor
i LOVE them, their support forum is BEYOND belief. it doesn't surprise they did that, its the kind of business they are.

they often show up for different seminars in oz so look out for them as they a hell of alot more then just themes.

just NEVER touch the genesis code unless you are very skilled. only touch the theme code.

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
i think you will find there are lovers of each, i just got into studiopress and it made sense to me, i haven't thus had to touch thesis.

but i can sing the praises of studiopress forever, i was just setting up a site 2 minutes ago, its just so easy, combine it with a few good plugins to really make it humm and you're away.

but "out of the box" its good enough for most people.

i think if you buy 1 theme and then decide you want the whole kit they will discount it for you. also type into google "studiopress coupon" or discount and you'll get a discount code

it just depends how many sites you are doing.

tim

chris

Top Contributor
I was kicking myself as I had been waiting for a deal to come along. I sent them an email and they credited me the difference. Nice work Studiopress and thank you. :)

Nice one, it's great when that happens.

Cheers,
Chris

Oz.

Top Contributor
Thanks all.

I have used Thesis in the past. But always looking at other options.

Just purchased that $300 deal...thanks Blue Wren for bringing it to my attention.

findtim

Top Contributor
blue wren and oz as for anyone really, get stuck into the support are and you will find the answers to all your needs.

if you have any questions PM me, i'm not an expert but might be able to point you in the right direction.

asking google for the answer and picking the studiopress link is also a good way to find things out.

i've been building my own templates now but based wholly on the CORE genesis theme structure, its really flexible.

working on this one at the minute (you'll need "vision")

HTML:
from this
http://demo.studiopress.com/corporate/
to this
http://www.naturalclean.com.au/

the end result will be this 
http://www.thenaturalcleaner.com.au/mockup3.jpg

just shows you how from a good base you can create anything. I'll post when i am done. (but this client is slow)

tim

Last edited:

findtim

Top Contributor
Gees I want that talent. Nice transformation. Learning I go. :)

the genesis support is the KEY, i was on it daily in the early days, "mining for solutions" but also the GURU's will actually give you code snipets which is unbelievable, they are soo great.

i found if you showed you had tried to find the answer then they were more willing to help you as there are thousandssss of threads in the support forum.

as with dnt i was a proactive poster, i just didn't take, as i learnt i gave back to the genesis support forums and i TRULY believe that is why i got so much out of it, i go back in now occassionally and answer questions, give code over, suggest threads .... all good karma

you guys are going to enjoy it.

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
got this email just now: expires today

As promised, this is a quick reminder that today is the last day you can get all 46 StudioPress child themes, plus every child theme design we make in the future, for only $299.95.
And please don't forget to give yourself an additional 25% off by using your StudioPress returning customer promo code SPRC25 at checkout.
The cutoff for the price increase is 5pm Pacific time. Please don't be late. ;-)
http://www.studiopress.com/pro-plus
(I've included my original email from last week below).
- Brian Gardner
–––––––––––––––––––
Hey gang, just a quick note to let you know we’re dropping the price of our Pro Pack All Themes Package for one week only, starting right now.
Until Tuesday, get all 46 StudioPress child themes, plus every child theme design we make in the future, for only $299.95. That’s a savings of $912.75 off the price if you purchased everything separately.
Plus, you can use your StudioPress returning customer promo code
SPRC25 at checkout to *save an additional 25% off* the already killer bundled price.
On Tuesday August 28, 2012 at 5pm Pacific time, the price will go back up to $349.95.

Honan

Top Contributor
I recommend the Pro Plus Package from StudioPress
I use it and promote it for profit on www.joes.com.au

zhenjie

Top Contributor
An even better sale is on now for StudioPress. 40% off everything including the pro pack! fark......

-----------------------------------------------
2. Save 40% on StudioPress
-----------------------------------------------

Yep, that's 40% off *everything* over at StudioPress (even the All Themes package) for the next few days.

As you're already part of our StudioPress family, you know that I don't need to do much talking about how great this deal is

All you need to do is log in to My.StudioPress and that 40% discount will be applied to each of your purchases ...

https://my.studiopress.com/

This deal ends promptly at 5:00 pm Pacific time on Monday, November 26, 2012.

findtim

Top Contributor
just adding to that they now have responsive design templates which i have tested "eleven40" and works quite well

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member