What's new

Stressing Out

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Last night i received a whois reminder from bottle domains? But hey didn't i transfer all my names away after the credit card scandal a year or two ago! So without any reference to a password i requested a new one be sent out .....so far so good. however when i logged on there was no sign of the domain name ( .com ) that i thought i had transferred out a year or so ago along with some others? Problem is that when i went to godaddy to see if the name was not there ......nothing
~
So wtf is going on ? Decided to tackle it today but not too happy about the situation, today after my response to the whois email for the domain last night 'where's my domain?' I am given a another logon? Again i logon and this time all my old names ( long dropped or transferred ) are there? Including the one remaining live name ...........so what happened? Turns out i was originally given a logon to domaincentral and not bottle domains so when i received todays email it had the bottle/bottledomains account with my last name there.
~
I then requested the authorization code via live help and proceeded to do a transfer to godaddy only to then recieve an email the transfer has failed!! ...say what? Then i realised that the domain must still be locked and go back to live help and get the same dude who just sent the code so i requested the domain to be unlocked which he did and i was then able to transfer my last domain out of bottle
~
Talk about jumping to conclusions and other bad ideas about what had happened to my 6-7 year domain that could not at first be found. i must admit that bottle were quick to reply to emails and help via the live help desk but a handy reminder to make sure there are no old domains floating about in old accounts at registras you no longer use

:confused:

payattention

Archived Member
I don't know about you but when I'm stressed, I go and buy $5 worth of plates from St Vinnies and smash them out the back.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo