What's new

Strange ?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Strange, i can logon to my Facebook but i cannot access any of my pages, the screen just stays blank,, any ideas ……thanks

findtim

Top Contributor
first thing i do is check from each browser, if a website has done an update it may not be suitable to your browser.

IE , safari, firefox, chrome

if all are not working then restart and hope it was just a hiccup.

no hiccup then ask google or give your passwords to a trusted friend and see if they can log in

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Tim i can logon after i clear any cookies but cannot access any of my pages, the whole screen just stays blank? Yes i will have to try from another computer but i do not think it browser related if i can access my home page ….. that's the problem

findtim

Top Contributor
Tim i can logon after i clear any cookies but cannot access any of my pages, the whole screen just stays blank? Yes i will have to try from another computer but i do not think it browser related if i can access my home page ….. that's the problem

i'd bet 99% its your computer otherwise the WORLD would know about it.

phone a friend and get them to log into your account, if they can't then some setting has been altered within facebook, then create a support ticket and wait the usual 2 years for a reply :)

tim

side note: ( which has nothing to do with spacey ) THIS IS why businesses should NOT rely on facebook as a revenue avenue, sooo many businesses say to me there TOTAL income comes from facebook or Ebay but they have no domain !!!

they think its a FREE dream solution until they get wiped of the charts and then complain.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members