What's new

Spent all weekend with my courier site

courier

Hey Dn Crew,
Decided to stick with what I am good at courier and shipping websites.

I have just switched one of my little sites over to a WP theme - Its not my advanced theme that I am playing with over at freight calculator however its part of my tactic to raise all the micro sites up then switch the big boy over.

Basically we are about to hammer the ecommerce market in Aus with our funky modules - Cant wait the boys have some wiked tier one platforms launching ..tmorrow ....should be awesome.

Anyway heres my latest baby site Courier Service Australia

Still a long way to go and heaps of work to do however - all part of this plan !

We are finishing the touches on the virtuemart, magento and oscommerce modules for shipping and cant wait to roll them out.

Have a great weekend guys and gals

courier

Gday Lemon,
We have about 200 registered courier and freight companies to roll out - We are being a bit selective now and only going for the integrations with good it capabilities for batch bookings and also carriers that we can utilise our shipping labels with.

Sing out if you want to be an affiliate

djuqa

Top Contributor
Wouldn't mind finding out more about the VirtueMart module for a Few of My local niche sites.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Wouldn't mind finding out more about the VirtueMart module for a Few of My local niche sites.

It is rough and ready piece of software. Tried it for a couple of weeks then moved to zen-cart. Would probably be ok if the shopping cart element was fairly simple but once things needs customisation it is a buggy nightmare.

courier

Djuqa,
Will update you on the next virtuemart module release - Not sure how snoopy thinks he has tried it when its only with beta customers now. Maybe has the 100 page developers guide however this is not for the light hearted or in experienced programmers - written in complete geek

Check out some of our demo stores at anaconda.com.au and babyvillage.com.au

snoopy

Top Contributor
Djuqa,
Will update you on the next virtuemart module release - Not sure how snoopy thinks he has tried it when its only with beta customers now. Maybe has the 100 page developers guide however this is not for the light hearted or in experienced programmers - written in complete geek

Check out some of our demo stores at anaconda.com.au and babyvillage.com.au

I'm talking about virtuemart itself.

courier

Snoopy my sincere apologies - so sorry I misread your post as our api is rock solid - will let the dn crew know when the 2011 virtuemart release is. Have a good day.

djuqa

Top Contributor
I love virtuemart itself, having been a documentation editor in the early days of the project, that is why I would be interested in the Addon.

mrchristo

whoa, seems to be a very close match and a great app for one of my domains 'sydneycouriers.c*m' might send a pm to ask more i the next few weeks (im willing to pay)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member