What's new

Some feedback

Nova

Top Contributor
First off, I think NetFleet provide a fantastic service and I use the site daily! I also wanted to provide some feedback on a couple of things with the interface that need changing (purely my opinion of course :D)

- on this page for example (http://www.netfleet.com.au/last-7-days-domains), the domain needs to show more characters before the ellipses kicks in. If the other columns need to be smaller then so be it, but the domain is the most important piece of information on that page!

- personally, I would convert all domains to lowercase - some listings look like a dogs breakfast. eg. IfIlestogo.com.au, WestErUnion.com.au. I know capitals work in most cases I'm not sure if it's necessary.

- the new images in the Buy Domains menu look weird and cause text wrap on some menu items

- I like the new Google Plus One list!

Keep up the good work!

Shane

Top Contributor
- personally, I would convert all domains to lowercase - some listings look like a dogs breakfast. eg. IfIlestogo.com.au, WestErUnion.com.au. I know capitals work in most cases I'm not sure if it's necessary.
I liked this one:

MarRakesHrEstAuraNt.com.au

I think the system got a little confused over a certain Moroccan city. ;)

A few misspellings bound for PD are also listed on that page...

Honan

Top Contributor
IBL data

I think the mixed caps is how the seller wants it to appear

MarRakesHrEstAuraNt.com.au is only $5k !

BTW,
What is IBL data?
Please excuse my ignorance

Mark

Top Contributor
on this page for example (http://www.netfleet.com.au/last-7-days-domains), the domain needs to show more characters before the ellipses kicks in. If the other columns need to be smaller then so be it, but the domain is the most important piece of information on that page!

Agreed - will get it widened

Yes sometimes they do come up with odd casing, however when it works, I think it looks great, like:

LiveMusic.com.au

And we hope the URL in Google looks good, and importantly, clear to click on in Google for potential buyers:

What do other people think?

- the new images in the Buy Domains menu look weird and cause text wrap on some menu items

Internet Explorer will be the death of us all! Now widened to fit

Thanks Nova :)

Mark

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
No worries :)

I use Firefox by the way.

Most likely then the style sheet is cached, once this is no longer cached the menu items will the thicker and wider than before making them quite easy to click on with no wrapping.

Shane

Top Contributor
Yes sometimes they do come up with odd casing, however when it works, I think it looks great, like:

LiveMusic.com.au

And we hope the URL in Google looks good, and importantly, clear to click on in Google for potential buyers:

What do other people think?

Usually it works fine, I think there were just a few in that bunch that threw the system.

I think overall it's worth having the casing, as decent domains generally always show properly anyway.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo