What's new

Sold Orana.com.au for $2,300

DavidL

Top Contributor
Just posting this because it was actually Peter (SydneyDuo) who sold it for me. He's been having great success selling his own domains so took on a couple of mine to see how they went.

He's done a really great professional job on this and made it so easy for me. I'm very happy with the price - I paid $400 for it a few years ago so it's a solid return.

So, if you have some names you're keen to sell that have good enduser prospects, I'd suggest getting in touch with him (although make sure names are decent and you have realistic expectations!!).

DomainNames

Top Contributor
nice buy at $400 sale.. good return selling it for $2300 .. still has value to a new owner developer.

A Win / Win for all it seems.

Congrats

DavidL

Top Contributor
Congrats on the sale.

Was Peter's brokerage reasonable?

Of course - wouldn't have done it if not! I actually did a tiered model with 50% share over my reserve so he did OK ;). I also paid a non-refundable small commitment fee on each domain too which makes sense.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Of course - wouldn't have done it if not! I actually did a tiered model with 50% share over my reserve
That sounds like a good idea. Gives him a LOT of incentive to achieve the best price.

I also paid a non-refundable small commitment fee on each domain too which makes sense.
It makes sense if he manages to sell most of them...

:cool:

So how many domains did you give Peter to sell?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
still think orange bananas would be cool or how about bananas that taste like oranges

..oh yeah congrats on the sale

sydneyduo

Hi David,

Thanks for being so easy to work with - glad that we managed to sell above your reserve.

Worked out well for all involved! :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member