What's new

Sold four domains!

mbtaylor

Last week I sold four of my student related domain names. for a good price (I think). Used Netfleet for the transfer and contacted possible buyers directly.

Still have a few left, so we'll see how the sales process goes over time. I'm new to this whole selling domains business, so hopefully it all works out well! I've got them listed on Netfleet at the moment, but are there any other hot tips?

mbtaylor

Thanks! There are 1.1m students studying in Australia which is why I got into it (sort of) in the first place.

The domains remaining are pretty strong too (union, shop and rent).

James

Top Contributor
We have quite a few clients in the education space, quite a competitive market. Especially if you are a .com.au domain and you try and take on all the .edu.au clients, lucky we even have a few edu clients now as well.

What type of numbers did you sell the domains for if you do not mind disclosing? I can tell you if they are a alright price.

mbtaylor

No worries. It is a little competitive in certain areas, but there does appear to be silver lining if you work with best practices. But I guess that depends how much hard work one puts into it all!

That's fine - happy to share. Sold the package of 4 for $800. Still have quality (I think) remaining domains left.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member