What's new

SolarTiles.com.au

snoopy

Top Contributor
At this stage I'd say it is worth the renewal (maybe) but I would not have great hopes for it. 170 searches a month, what is the chance of someone paying a premium price for a small term?

Just as a comparison even solarpanels.com.au isn't being used and it has 22,000 searches. Ditto for solarpanel.com.au and every other obvious one I could think of, solarsystem.com.au, solarsystems.com.au.

shags38

Top Contributor
3d in front and rear would make it more valuable.
You have a good memory :) ... dumped a lot of money back then in my delusional days .. :( ..... some lessons are hard learned (one day I may learn them :D ) .... concentrating on my eCommerce websites that are going very well indeed (not the one in my signature, that was a very early attempt now used simply for linking value) .... just had this one that I keep renewing as I thought one day it may have some value (for my Grandkids) when Solar eventually matures.
cheers,
Mike

shags38

Top Contributor
At this stage I'd say it is worth the renewal (maybe) but I would not have great hopes for it. 170 searches a month, what is the chance of someone paying a premium price for a small term?

Just as a comparison even solarpanels.com.au isn't being used and it has 22,000 searches. Ditto for solarpanel.com.au and every other obvious one I could think of, solarsystem.com.au, solarsystems.com.au.
Hi Snoops, how are things at the retirement village? :) ............ Yep, that market has fizzled out at the same rate as rebates .... Solar will 'mature' as time goes on, sooner than later ...... panel size and storage are the keys. When storage batteries are commercially viable for domestic use then solar will make more sense ..... panel technology has advanced such that a 4" square panel will now produce the same energy as those big ugly suckers currently in use ...... again they need to be produced in enough volume to make them commercially viable for domestic consumers.

cheers,
Mike

shags38

Top Contributor
LOL ... Bacon Farmer ... changed my signature after posting and it retrospectively adds it to previous posts (my, how things have progressed) .... so that site in my signature is one of my better performers, for what it is worth :cool: ... another is Tree of Life Necklace .... gotta love women who just can't help but buy jewellery, and even more jewellery :D

shags38

Top Contributor
This link ends in .com.com ... it redirected me to the .xyz 'all your domains are come from us' promotional video. :D
oooops ...... let's try Tree of Life Necklace then :) .... was just for information .... just letting the lads know the new direction I took after I plunged headlong into domaining without testing the water first ...... and didn't listen to advice from those with experience .... but I suppose a child doesn't really know what its mother means when she says 'don't touch that, it's hot' until the child touches the hot stove and the word hot then has a real meaning :D ....... yep, burnt my fingers (and a 50k hole in my wallet) ...... as Ned Kelly famously said when they put the noose around his neck ... ' sooch is loyf '

cheers,
Mike

snoopy

Top Contributor
Hi Snoops, how are things at the retirement village? :) ............

Going well captain, I have seen your posts in the zen-cart forum btw.

Regarding the name I think it should be seen as a long shot. If you owned 10 names of similar quality would expect to sell maybe one to an enduser long term.

shags38

Top Contributor
Going well captain, I have seen your posts in the zen-cart forum btw.

Regarding the name I think it should be seen as a long shot. If you owned 10 names of similar quality would expect to sell maybe one to an enduser long term.
So 'Snoopin' around Zen-Cart eh Snoopy? .... so I assume you use ZC for website(s) ? .... I have 6 websites using ZC (3 are doing well, the others I use for practice) but have to admit I am getting frustrated with the lack of good, modern presentation (templates / plugins) within the ZC platform - but I persist :)
So what is / are your website(s)?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I actually like the concept of Solar Tiles and think there would be more adaption to Solar if the units looked better on the roofline. However like most future tech style domains you may be in for a long wait, good luck

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member