What's new

snowdeals.com.au

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
It works fine in FF... This is heaps weird seeing as it's a php error that is in no way browser specific. Maybe, there's a html error causing it

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
I can see no reason that I would have caused that. Also, I checked it in IE9 and it's working fine for me. Can you refresh and see if it's still there?

zhenjie

Top Contributor
FYI, Snow Australia has a new merchant program out on Commission Monster. It would be a good fit for this site. 40cents CPC.

Seriously, one of the ad creatives actually has a banner 'Snow Deals'. perfect match :)

Timmy

Banned
FYI, Snow Australia has a new merchant program out on Commission Monster. It would be a good fit for this site. 40cents CPC.

Seriously, one of the ad creatives actually has a banner 'Snow Deals'. perfect match :)

Good on ya mate for posting - should be a great help.

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
Thanks for posting that Zhenjie :p. I signed up to Commision Monster yesterday so we'll see what happened. It was rather weird they required an ABN though.

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
Why would it be required though? That's my question. I can understand including it for tax etc, but why does it need to be required?

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
Was about to get some content written for SnowDeals when I remembered about Commission Monster. Firstly, apologies to Ned, I had signed up before but totally forgot. Got a new account under admin@snowdeals though which is approved

I attempted to find snow australia but I can't find it. Search doesn't work. I clicked on show all and it wasn't there either. Any ideas? Or a link?

iejs

It may be because the campaign has already reached it's quota. It's happened to me a few times.

Email them and ask why it's disappeared.

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
Firstly, I'd like to apologise to the community here and especially to Ned for my lack of work on the website. I have my reasons but it isn't good enough. As I'm currently on holidays (though they're year 12 holidays so they're not really holidays) I am aiming ot get 15-30 minutes a night/day done on the website. This means 15-30 minutes of solid work done per day. I aim to get done all the content by the end of the holidays.

Feel free to pester me though I hope that that will not ne necessary. I'll try to updates every day/every few days.

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
UPDATE 7/7/2011:

Completed 1 and a half other pages but realised I had not gotten log in details for images etc from Thredbo. I have sent off another email so we'll see how we go.

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
UPDATE: 12/7/2011:

Complete all of the Thredbo pages. I am still awaiting a reply from Thredbo and I will probably call them if I don't get a reply by next week. Will try to get another location completed tomorrow

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
UPDATE: 28/7/2011:

It's been a while hasn't it. Sadly, I did not have as much time as I anticipated on the holidays to work on the site. I've got one last trial to go and then I'm done school wise. (3 hour IPT exam tomorrow) after 2 weeks of trials.

After I saw Scott's post and realised I had not done anything for quite a while I decided to spend a little bit of time doing some stuff. I've now completed Perisher Blue although as with Thredbo I have no images. I will do some more contacting next week hopefully, might make some calls. If they refuse giving me images what would you guys suggest?Any places that you know of that has images. The tourism NSW site does not have many, if any relating to snow. They appear to have some summer shots but as it is snowdeals[dot]com[dot]au that does not make much sense :( So any ideas?

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
Thanks for that WhiteRabit. I've signed up and fingers crossed they approve me :) Also, just wondering if you might have any affiliate programs that relate to this site? I won't be needing it for a bit but it would be good to know if you have any or have any in the pipeline :)

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
Ok, I got a reply back from tourism Australia and the site was accepted :) Thanks for that whiterabit. I went through the image they have that are related and essentially ordered all the ones that relate. They have to be manually approved so we'll see how it goes

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
The images did come through (a while ago), so I've just gone through and downloaded them. Will see what I can use them for :)

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
UPDATE: 6/08/2011:

I have now used the images from Tourism Australia so that all pages now have categories. I also designed a quick logo. I'm not completely happy with it at the moment. Any thoughts?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo