What's new

SmokeShop.com.au

goldnugget

Top Contributor
$0. Tobacco can't be legally sold online in Australia.

x2

In addition to the above...smokes are able to be puchased at any supermarket (though I recall that cigarettes are able to be purchased through one of the major local supermarkets online as part of their online home shopping delivery service as well as alcohol), servos, milkbars and convenience stores so I would say there would be no value in it. The noose is tight and getting tighter on tobacco.

aus11

Top Contributor
I think it would make a decent domain for all the little nik naks and novelty items - like 'The Tobacco Station' (tobaccosg.com).

Don't think that would make it very valuable to a domainer though.

Billy01

Top Contributor
Not the best I've seen

I usually try and be positive but I can't get anything out of this one.

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
I think it's a good brandable for a retail (bricks n' mortar) shop.

If you're particularly motivated and contacted enough smoko shops you might get a bite.

However, I'd be aiming at the 'bong' type shops - I think it would be a good match for them.
E-cigarettes are also a big sales area, someone also mentioned cigars which is a good idea (and a massive market).

I'm not as pessimistic as others on this one, I think you could do ok with it.

zhenjie

Top Contributor
There is some value. It sounds good and brandable. But yeah, restricted by legality of online tobacco sales. Keep it

Snooks

Top Contributor
However, I'd be aiming at the 'bong' type shops - I think it would be a good match for them.E-cigarettes are also a big sales area, someone also mentioned cigars which is a good idea (and a massive market).

Im pretty sure that ecigs are banned arent they? Im sure i saw something last week specifically mentioning Victoria and the fact they are banned, though you can still import them.

zhenjie

Top Contributor
Problem with eCigs is mainly trademark infringements on the packagaging/marketing of them, which tend to look like the traditional brands. I've had a few take-down notices for eCigs affiliate products in the past few years

helloworld

Top Contributor
Problem with eCigs is mainly trademark infringements on the packagaging/marketing of them, which tend to look like the traditional brands. I've had a few take-down notices for eCigs affiliate products in the past few years

Are ecigs even legal in Aust?

That asides, not sure if you will have branding problems any more haha

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Incidentally - SmokeShop.com.au is an OMG domain which we are brokering. If you have any interest in this domain please PM me.

Andrew

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members