What's new

should I sell it for $300?

abhi

Hi Guys,

Someone has just offered $300 for www.aussiebanks.com.au

Should I sell it or keep it ??:)

johno69

Top Contributor
If it's higher than the lowest amount you'd accept.. take it.

Not much else to say about it really.

abhi

Search on Google for 'Aussie Banks' reveals my domain on the 3rd page. I think that is very good considering I have not even developed the site yet.

Aim is develop site where visitor can compare Bank products and also have a forum for people to discuss their experiences with the banks.

Could you guys please suggest if this the way to go, I am open to any suggestions

Thanks
:)

xwdomains

Top Contributor
Search on Google for 'Aussie Banks' reveals my domain on the 3rd page. I think that is very good considering I have not even developed the site yet.

Aim is develop site where visitor can compare Bank products and also have a forum for people to discuss their experiences with the banks.

Could you guys please suggest if this the way to go, I am open to any suggestions

Thanks

GAKT shows 16 searches a month for local searches for exact and and 73 for phrase match I would take the $300 and reinvest in a higher quality domain with more search volume

Last edited:

abhi

GAKT shows 16 searches a month for local searches for exact and and 73 for phrase match I would take the $300 and reinvest in a higher quality domain with more search volume

Thanks Mate!!!,

Just wondering what is the bare minimum search number I should look for in a keyword. eg. would 1000 p/m exact is considered good quality keyword?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member