1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Setting 'Target Audience' for dot Com domains

Discussion in 'SEO & SEM Discussions' started by shags38, Nov 19, 2012.

1. shags38

shags38 Membership: Community

With dot com domains hosted here in Australia that you want to be seen by a 'Global' audience, in WMT in settings for the domain should the domain 'target audience' be set at 'not listed' or is there another way to do it?

I cannot find an explanation from Google as to what should be set for 'Global Audience' as the target.

cheers,
    Shags

2. Data Glasses

Data Glasses Membership: VIP

i have a few .tv's that i set to global by going to my site at webmaster tools/settings/geographic target

I think if you just leave the options blank is it for global as you are not specifying a particular country

I hope this helps

3. shags38

I think I answered my own question - or Google did - the 'learn more' link next to Geographic Targeting in WMT settings (now where did that come from?? :D )

ooops !! :)

4. Data Glasses

Data Glasses Membership: VIP

you're welcome

5. shags38

Thanks for the 'prompt' Spacey :)