What's new

SEO Workflow

helloworld

Top Contributor
What do you use to record your SEO workflow? I need something with default settings preformatted and the ability to add notes, add fields.

Anyone have a really good xls with macros enabled for this or can pouint me in the right direction of some good software?

Cheers

James

Top Contributor
So you mean like a project management tool which SEO's can use to add notes with developers ect?

JIRA

Or

Trello

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
Podio is worth a look. Takes a bit of getting used to, but you can customise it to match your workflow

What really sets Podio apart is how it puts people in control of their work tools, rather than the other way around. You decide how to structure your projects, teams and workflows by creating your own workspaces and sharing them with relevant people

Personally I use JIRA, but that's because it works along side my other tools seamlessly and is great for agile teams.

findtim

Top Contributor
funny how the seo tool JIRA doesn't rank ? I typed in jira expecting to see jira.com

am I missing something here?
tim

findtim

Top Contributor
ahhh, so NO :)

I'm talking organic search not direct url, so what I see is an SEO tool that doesn't rank for its own name.

not trying to have an argument but you must see my point?

tim

m8e

Top Contributor
If you are just looking for something to enter your existing workflow into, and replicate for each new project, take a look at www.Asana.com

It's pretty smooth and I like it better than basecamp.

Plus the pricing is much better! (free for teams of up to 15 users)

helloworld

Top Contributor
Thanks for everyone's feedback. Ive added a project mod to whmcs as it integrates with billing. Also, trying Zurmo. It's open source and actually really nice, but haven't fully gone through it yet. Worth checking out though.

Will check the suggested alternatives as well. Cheers

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member