What's new

SEO WEB RECOVERY PTY LTD

in2it

Is this registrant working with Drop, or are they the same?

In the past 24hrs they registered ~1500 domain names, all with Drop, but as I've seen this previously, the domains mysteriously end up being deleted, so they waive the registration fee, but most registrars put a limit on how many domains you can delete?

Domain tasting? Are they working with Drop to find "premium" expired domains and extort previous owners?

These are the ones registered in the last ~24 hours, most/all still registered, but check them in another day or two and they're gone?

Here's 100, I couldn't put them all in the post, but check whole list here; [https]pastebin.com[slash]raw[slash]zR00vQMS (link edited by admin as it is a breach of the whois terms to compile a list like this. As a registrar we cannot allow the publication of lists of domains nor the linking to a list)

ADMIN DELETED LIST OF DOMAINS

Last edited by a moderator:

trellian

Top Contributor
SEO clients are all after expired domains that prior owners have let drop. This is because Domains that are likely to have some legacy traffic that can be monetized or used for link building and content generation. There are many SEO based clients that re-register expired domains that are likely to have traffic. Deleting domains that do not have traffic is a good strategy.

DomainShield

Top Contributor
Tasting domains is allowed in Australia as our Registry does not place any delete limits or ratio quotas.
There is risk involved in terms of deleting the domains on time and capital up front required so we do charge a cost for the service.
If anyone is interested in doing this please reach out to me and I can explain the costs and terms of service for this.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member