What's new

seo.com.au

nt81

Top Contributor
Tidy profit on a $20 domain. Not exactly a loss, but I agree - it was sold undervalued.

helloworld

Top Contributor
I just had a call with the seller of the domain today, I actually feel sorry for him with the situation. It sounded like he actually did not want to sell the domain in the first place yet was forced to due to un-foreseen matters.

Well I hope you didn't tell him it real value

snoopy

Top Contributor
I believe this domain name had been for sale for quite some time.

Thinking about this a bit more, the price he got is probably way above anything he has been offered in the past. I guess it is easy for some to say "cheap" or "I'd have paid more" after it was already sold but clearly domainers knew about it and none of them offered more.

The other thing is this is the highest known .com.au this year so to call "cheap" could be stretching things. Actually this is the highest reported .com.au sale in 3 years according to namebio.

James

Top Contributor
Thinking about this a bit more, the price he got is probably way above anything he has been offered in the past. I guess it is easy for some to say "cheap" or "I'd have paid more" after it was already sold but clearly domainers knew about it and none of them offered more.

The other thing is this is the highest known .com.au this year so to call "cheap" could be stretching things. Actually this is the highest reported .com.au sale in 3 years according to namebio.

200k sale noted here - http://www.jameswester.com/blog/news/carloan-com-au-sets-pace-in-1-spot-for-au-sales/

Yet it is not an official release from the buyer per say.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member