What's new

SEO Challenge

neddy

Top Contributor
How do I go about collecting all these kid slave workers I've just inherited for 6 months :)

Well it seems Thomas is the winner. Thx Thomas, looking foward to be working with you.

I'm not sure who won it yet! Awaiting Netfleet confirmation.

I guess it is either James G or Thomas.

Whoever it is, thank you both sincerely for bidding. Not only have you got a good domain and website and free SEO contract, but you have helped contribute to a worthy cause.

SEOconsultant

Top Contributor
Cool. If James is the winner, I contacted DHL and my kids will arrive to his office tomorrow morning, we will pick them up the 6th of October.

neddy

Top Contributor
Just a follow up on this - the buyer is James G. Thanks James! And thank you for paying so promptly.

Things have moved very quickly, and the domain is already in his name.

A big thank you to Drop for getting in the spirit of things and waiving the COR fee. :)

And as I said before, Netfleet very kindly waived their commission as well.

Now if only the ATO would waive the GST ......... :)

Cheers, Ned

johno69

Top Contributor
Now if only the ATO would waive the GST ......... :)

Cheers, Ned

Payment could have been made directly to the charity to acheive this. Congrats on the sale either way.

Always good to see money go to a good cause.

SEOconsultant

Top Contributor
thanks to James and to all...

For the record, this is a tiny tiny charity idea, so it's not legal charity or anything like that....
All the funds will be spend in taking the presents to Fiji and buying them obviously.

TpD

Congratulations to James G
Thank you Neddy for your generous donation.
Thank you Gabriel for all the hard work and input.
I'm glad to have played my small part, for this worthy cause.
Regards
Thomas

~james~

I want to thank Ned and Gabriel for their generosity. I do not think many would be willing to donate a $xxx domain name to charity and provide $xxx in services for charity?

I have bought a great domain name, established website, solid content and a 6 month SEO contract. It's a pity more people didn't bid...

Anyway, hats off to both Ned and Gabriel.

neddy

Top Contributor
I want to thank Ned and Gabriel for their generosity. I do not think many would be willing to donate a $xxx domain name to charity and provide $xxx in services for charity?

I have bought a great domain name, established website, solid content and a 6 month SEO contract. It's a pity more people didn't bid...

Anyway, hats off to both Ned and Gabriel.

For a start James, you can add another $X onto both aspects. :p

As a final wrap-up, I reiterate why I started "the challenge" in the first place.

I wanted to:

• Try and create a better marketplace on DNT, and have more interactivity between domain owners and service providers.

• Add value to DN Trade by providing something of interest to our existing members.

• Attract new members including some SEO professionals.

This challenge then grew its own life, and having someone like Gab come on board and do videos and such was just a great bonus.

To date we have had nearly 4500 views on this thread in about 8 weeks. That speaks for itself.

So to me, deciding to donate the domain was just an extension of all this. Call it a "loss leader"; or marketing cost; or whatever - to me it was worth it.

Truly this was one of those win / win / win situations. :)

The next challenge is a web design one - hopefully I will have that up this weekend.

SEOconsultant

Top Contributor
Just to recap... after getting tons of emails, I have decided to launch my first ever, ever, ever Webinar.
I don't expect it to be huge ;) but I though I could give some extra info showing

Click here: The Registration link

Without any clear idea why or when.... I have decided to launch it today at 8:00 pm Sydney Time.

If you guys can't make it, there will be a pre-recorded version tomorrow.

Once again
Click here: The Registration link

thx guys

zhenjie

Top Contributor
Notice the SERP rankings have gone down in recent days.

Recent Google algo changes has really caused a lot of movement lately. Lets hope it climbs back up. Add a bit more content and social signals to get the ball rolling imo.

SEOconsultant

Top Contributor
Hi mate, yes... came down a lot but mainly because the site is down.
it came down while I was in Fiji, trying to sort it out

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members