What's new

Selling Domains to Fund Development

Hi All,

I only own serious domains - no real junk. I've been in heavy development for months on my Utilities.com.au project launching in a few weeks. My focus has changed to select only a few core projects and spending all my time and money on those.

Hopefully I won't evoke the 3 month rule by mentioning so many of my domains, but I thought giving everyone an idea what I have would may prompt opportunities rather than trying to sell them one at a time.

I'm very reasonable and not desperate. So I'm happy to sell domains at wholesale prices but not liquidation.

I'm also happy to talk to people about working together on projects, or giving advice if you need it.

So I will post the domains in groups as to not waste people's time. There isn't any garbage in these lists. Don't bother asking me for traffic stats most of these have a much greater value in brand than traffic so that's a waste of time.

Although there are some surprises on traffic and user interest for LeisureJobs.com.au, EngineerCareer.com.au, SilkPlants.com.au, and CoffeeMachineRentals.com.au.

My door is open and I'm happy to talk about all opportunities.

Cheers,

Dan

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads