What's new

Sauna and Spa Domains, price?

vr101

Hi Guys,
Looking to see what you guys think these sauna and spa domains might go for on the market?
outdoorsauna.com.au
saunaspa.com.au
spasauna.com.au
buysauna.com.au
indoorsauna.com.au
Thanks

DomainNames

Top Contributor
Snoopy's advise is good.

Depending on your budget you may wish to find 1 word or 2 word good generic names on the aftermarket or by emailing registrants directly.

Quality is better than Quantity in the domain world. We all start off by learning

vr101

So basically .. unless I find someone specific for those domains, or If I monetize, then these names are useless then?

vr101

Don't throw any more time at those. Let them drop.
Agreed, it would just be throwing good money after bad.
Thanks for the tip .. just wondering why this is the case, is it because these verticals spa/sauna is weak when it comes to ads?
Or just that nobody in the industry would really want these domains? is that because they are a few keywords instead of one?
Any advice appreciated .. thanks :)

snoopy

Top Contributor
Thanks for the tip .. just wondering why this is the case, is it because these verticals spa/sauna is weak when it comes to ads?
Or just that nobody in the industry would really want these domains? is that because they are a few keywords instead of one?
Any advice appreciated .. thanks :)

What business is called "outdoor sauna" or "spa sauna"? These sound like clunky search terms (clunky because they are mostly missing an "s") rather than the name of a web site.

James

Top Contributor
These domains are not great sure if you had - spa.com.au or sauna.com.au then it might be a different story. SPASauna sounds random I would drop most of these. Snoopy has provided good advice.

vr101

These domains are not great sure if you had - spa.com.au or sauna.com.au then it might be a different story. SPASauna sounds random I would drop most of these. Snoopy has provided good advice.
Thanks for that :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member