What's new

satan (.net.au)

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
I appreciate all the advice and I'm taking it on board. The heavy metal forum was a joke in case anyone missed that.

My point, which I think was lost, was that telling someone not to register a bad name after they have already registered the name is not particularly useful. The feedback on value and usage in the thread had already established this. I recognise that it's a bad name and I wouldn't register it again.

In terms of usage ideas most of these were tongue in cheek obviously, and I thought they were pretty funny. If I did any dev on this domain it would only be because the idea was solid and I could knock it up myself. Clearly nothing of note can be done with this and this domain will no doubt just drop back into the pool of .net.au domains come expiry.

I was just looking for peoples views on value and any potential usage. Both of which have been covered, so thanks.

Demonoid :D

Last edited:

snoopy

Top Contributor
My point, which I think was lost, was that telling someone not to register a bad name after they have already registered the name is not particularly useful.

I said "Leave these uncommercial .net.au's on the table.", ie forget about names like this.

Clearly nothing of note can be done with this and this domain will no doubt just drop back into the pool of .net.au domains come expiry.

Well that is the best thing to come out of this thread in my view, to avoid such names.

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
I said "Leave these uncommercial .net.au's on the table.", ie forget about names like this.

Well that is the best thing to come out of this thread in my view, to avoid such names.

A happy ending! Now that we've sorted that out, I would be interested to hear your feedback on the geo .com I posted in the appraisals section.

Cheers

Demonoid :D

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics