What's new

Rwc 2011

Mark

Top Contributor
Ok the ball is well and truly rolling for the rugby world cup, Kiwi's seem to be smashing everyone, and everyone else seems to be a little slow off the blocks.

Do we have many union fans here?

neddy

Top Contributor
Ok the ball is well and truly rolling for the rugby world cup, Kiwi's seem to be smashing everyone, and everyone else seems to be a little slow off the blocks.

Do we have many union fans here?

Not sure about others Mark, but I'm a tragic. :) Love just about all sports - but I played R/U as a young man.

In fact, as I type, I'm just wearing my RWC 2011 TShirt!

Big game for the Wallabies today. Playing Ireland, and we need to beat them so we don't meet the All Blacks or South Africa too early in the piece.

Couple of other good games today - 'Boks v Fiji; and Wales v Samoa. (I thought the Welsh were robbed against the Boks).

Also I bet the Queen isn't "amused" by the goings on of her new Grandson-in-law (if there is such a thing). Mike Tindall (England captain) caught on
CCTV canoodling in a bar. :eek: (He recently married Princess Anne's daughter).

And we all just have to keep reminding any Kiwis that it is almost "choke time" again. Nothing stirs them up more (except perhaps jokes about sheep). :D

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
Couple of other good games today - 'Boks v Fiji; and Wales v Samoa. (I thought the Welsh were robbed against the Boks).
I'll throw my hat in as a Bok supporter, we had a great game against Fiji and showed some interesting new techniques when tacking which seemed to ensure we turned over the ball amazingly frequently.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Sad night for the Wallabies. :mad: But Ireland absolutely deserved the victory.
I thought it was more a case of the Wallabies deserved to lose...

:p

I think the Wallabies have had a lot of renewed interest in them over the last couple of weeks due to finally hitting some decent form and it was like so many of us had forgotten how much they have sucked over the last few years prior to the last few weeks. This loss to Ireland probably put the general public's expectations back to where it should be for the Wallabies...

Genuine World Champion teams need to be able to be able to grind out wins against second tier teams like Ireland and Somoa even when they are not playing well.

Despite being an Australian supporter - Australia won't win the World Cup...

neddy

Top Contributor
I'll throw my hat in as a Bok supporter, we had a great game against Fiji and showed some interesting new techniques when tacking which seemed to ensure we turned over the ball amazingly frequently.

That was a stunning win against Fiji. I haven't seen the 'Boks play like that before. Their big, mobile forwards are simply awesome. They are definitely going to be dangerous (providing they escape injuries to key players).

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo