What's new

RichmondTigers.com

Shaun

Top Contributor
Just imagine how much you could get for it Joe if they were a good team like our Pies or Saints??!!

Speaking of which, will you be attending?

Honan

Top Contributor
Just imagine how much you could get for it Joe if they were a good team like our Pies or Saints??!!

Speaking of which, will you be attending?
Yes

The price of CollingwoodMagpies.com is less than Richmondtigers.com
$220
I aslo have collingwood.tv for even cheaper
StkildaSaints.com is $50k

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
I leave for my vacation 5 weeks ago and the Tigers were win-less at that point of the season. They then win back to back games in my absence.

Now I return from the US, and we get thumped... Grrr... Maybe I should leave every AFL season and stay OS? Perhaps I will run the idea past the RFC to see if they will sponsor my initiative....

George

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
I leave for my vacation 5 weeks ago and the Tigers were win-less at that point of the season. They then win back to back games in my absence.

Now I return from the US, and we get thumped... Grrr... Maybe I should leave every AFL season and stay OS? Perhaps I will run the idea past the RFC to see if they will sponsor my initiative....

George

Maybe I should take off for a while before the finals so Carlton lifts their game! Geez they are soft! I'll trade my membership for the domains? lol :mad:

Honan

Top Contributor
I'll get a member site together one day with kangaroos.net if it kills me!!!

Cheers
Chumby
Tomorrow, I am defintely going to wack up a WordPress site with a youtube plugin and post videos of real kangaroos beating up people
Oh yeah, the site ....... www.Kangaroos.TV
The domain is For sale , of course ( $80 )
If I get bored watching kangaroos punching people, I could always upload news shots of Wayne Carey doing similar
Or maybe even just snips of Nth Melb losing AGAIN!

Chumby

Top Contributor
Ha Ha Joe... I wonder why I purchased names off you ;)

Carey ... in the top fve players of all time.... changed the game forever

Hard at the ball... now Archer for sure is your man...

Cheers
Chumby

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads