What's new

REVOKE NETFLEET'S CONTRACT

Once auDA become the Registry, in terms of Netfleet remaining as a drop-catcher...

• I like Netfleet and want them to continue their existing model with the new Registry.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

robert

Top Contributor
When auDA have made the transition to take over the entire Registry system for themselves, I am making a motion that they REVOKE NETFLEET'S CONTRACT to operate as a drop-catcher. Have your say!

johno69

Top Contributor
There's not a contract to operate as a drop catcher as such is there? They are just a registrar that built a system that registers domains super fast after expiry. No extra licence needed, just the skills.

Andrew Wright

Top Contributor
Hi Robert,
They are a registrar as far as auDA is concerned - there are no drop catcher licences.
If you have issues with the registrations you have made via Netfleet, complain to auDA on the basis that they are a registrar.

robert

Top Contributor
Yes, revoke their registrar contract. Same thing as far as I'm concerned . . . revoke for breaching multiple auDA policy rules . . . including holding onto domain names for 17 days, etc... and as of this moment, 5 days and counting with one of my names...

snoopy

Top Contributor
It is a fair argument (have never liked them) but are Netfleet at fault in this instance?

robert

Top Contributor
What sort of a question is that? Holding on to a domain name for 17 days is not their fault in this instance? Are you literally just fishing me or what? If so, save it for April fools day.

neddy

Top Contributor
It is a fair argument (have never liked them) but are Netfleet at fault in this instance?
They are Snoopy. Whilst Robert does get a bit emotive, I think we'd all be pissed if this happened to one of our domains for such a long period. And it's not just him that it's happened to.

But once again, communication does solve things Robert. I have offered to set you up with your own batphone. ;) Whether you or your pride agree with this or not, if you and Nikki cleared the air and started with a clean slate, everyone will be a winner. Imho.

Crap happens at every registrar - and sometimes it can also take a while to sort things out. I speak from experience as a domainer - and as a past registrar . As a professional domainer for the last 10 years, I've made it my business to know how to contact the right people at every organization I deal with.

"It's not what you know; it's who you know".

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member