What's new

Retailers fight back!

soj

Founder
Quite a good story in The Australian today.

Retailers fight back on the web

CYBER Santa is delivering a retail revival this Christmas, as Australian stores embrace e-commerce to vie with offshore shopping sites.

Most of the three million extra parcels sent through Australia Post this month will come from online retailers, as even the smallest specialty stores start selling over the internet.

eCommerce rocks!

James

Top Contributor
Any offline store who is having a cry needs to set up an online store and get things moving I work with some huge offline stores atm, all are embracing online and seeing good results.

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
4 years ago I was working with one of the biggest clothing retailers in the country and they didn't want a bar of ecommerce. At that time they were opening a bricks and mortar business every other week, but weren't prepared to invest just a fraction of that cost into an online store...

Funny how times change.

Last edited:

James

Top Contributor
4 years ago I was working with one of the biggest clothing retailers in the country and they didn't want a bar of ecommerce. At that time they were opening a bricks and mortar business every other week, but weren't prepared to invest just of that cost into an online store...

Funny how times change.

Competitors usually are the main driving force, not a small competitor yet if a very large competitor does something then things start moving quickly.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member