What's new

response to auDA Complaint

neddy

Top Contributor
Neddy was there an auDA fee of $2500 that was reduced to $250? I cannot recall what the fee was for but I recall that an auDA fee was slashed after if was found to be inequitable. Do you recall what that fee was for?

Not to my knowledge. And I have just phoned auDA to check my facts before posting here.

They confirmed that there are two separate situations as I have posted previously. An internal review of a decision which costs $250; or auDRP at $2000 / $4500 when you have a competing rights situation.

A few other interesting facts I picked up this morning from auDA:

1. If you are dissatisfied with initial decision made by the complaints / policy department , you can request Jo Lim (Chief Operations and Policy Officer) to review it. This is free.

2. If Jo Lim affirms initial decision, you can then pay your $250 and go the independent review panel route.

3. If you are successful with number 2, you even get your money refunded! :)

9. REGISTRANT REVIEW PANEL'S POWERS AND DISCRETION

9.1 A Registrant Review Panel may:

a) affirm a Reviewable Decision; or

b) set aside a Reviewable Decision, and:

(i) make a decision in substitution for the Reviewable Decision; or

(ii) remit the matter for reconsideration by auDA according to any directions or recommendations of the Registrant Review Panel.

9.2 In the event that a Registrant Review Panel decides to set aside a Reviewable Decision, the fee for submitting an Application under paragraph 4.3 shall be refunded to the Registrant.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo