What's new

Reputible Website to Provide Estimated Website Values

jasonp

Hi All,

I was just hoping someone could point me in the right direction to where I would find a reputible website to value domains, there are a lot of sites out there that seem to provide a value but they are usually completely different. I do understand that most sites have different value to different people, but was just wondering anyones favourite.

Was interesting in getting a value on www.mktdata.com

Thanks

neddy

Top Contributor
Hi All,

I was just hoping someone could point me in the right direction to where I would find a reputible website to value domains, there are a lot of sites out there that seem to provide a value but they are usually completely different. I do understand that most sites have different value to different people, but was just wondering anyones favourite.

Was interesting in getting a value on www.mktdata.com

Thanks

Jason - any automated site will give you a totally unrealistic figure imho.

Can you give a bit of data on the domain - traffic etc; any earnings? I see it is nearly 19 years old! Wow! I'll then send the info to some reputable domaining friends in the USA and ask them for you.

There are also a few members on this forum who have a good feel for .com values, and hopefully they might venture an opinion too.

DomainNames

Top Contributor
Not worth more than $200 usd for that one. Dont overpay for it unless you MUST have it

A very basic and unreliable free tool is ESIBOT but it sometimes get you some good stats and info. you can also pay Moniker for an Valuation

Last edited:

neddy

Top Contributor
Not worth more than $500 usd for that one. Dont overpay for it unless you MUST have it

Already owns it by the look of it.

I must agree that I'm struggling to see the value in it, but there again I know next to bugger all about .com names.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member