What's new

Registration Issues With AustDomains Reseller Syra

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Is anyone else having issues registering domains with AustDomains reselling platform Syra right now?

When I try to lookup to see if a domain is available to be registered it never completes the lookup...

:confused:

Ashman

Top Contributor
Hey Chris, it's working OK on my end but a few days ago I encountered the same issue. I thought I hit gold on some hand registrations that were shown as available for registration but were actually already registered.

findtim

Top Contributor
i've been having problems renewing domains via syra, the icons don't show, IE or FF, i have to guess where the icons are :eek: to move through the checkout but have been successful in the end.

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
and their support is toooooo slow... days to reply any request...

i agree, but i was surprised last week when my phone call was answered after JUST 10 minutes ! funny how 10 minutes on hold to them makes you happy :rolleyes:

and the guy was nice and fixed the issue.

i'd say these days i have to contact them @ once every 2 months so i just use speaker phone and live with it

tim

---------
story:

a boss once told me how he hated that his sister was alwayssssss late for anything, parties, familt dinners, etc . he solved it as it was actually himself that was upset not her. so then he just surrended and felt better

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo