What's new

Realestatetours.com.au

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I think as the net becomes more video based, sites like this will be more relevant , see it on the net before you drive for one hour to get there !

.... any views ??

thanks

DavidL

Top Contributor
Nice one! definietley an up and coming area in real estate. Probably worth actively seeking out end users for this one.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
thanks for your imput netfleet ...... i did send you a private message asking if the ads rotate on netfleet i have noticed a few of mine moving up the pages

Love to know ???

thanks again

DavidL

Top Contributor
Sorry Spacey - I didn't spot your PM!

Yes, all domains listed on Netfleet are automatically rotated within their categories. It is actually done by date added in a 60 day rotation period (with a few other minor intricacies which probably aren't worth going in to!)

So if you enter a new domain it will start at the bottom of the category and by day 60-ish will hit the very top spot! After which it will automatically drop off back to the bottom & start working up to the top again.

This is done to ensure that all domains get their fair share of homepage time.

hope that explains it & again sorry in the delayed, repy, Spacey.

Oh one other thing I should mention while we're on the subject is that we're now ordering search results and the results from "Find similar domains to..." by NR (Netfleet Rank) to try and place the better quality domains and/or the domains with most interest towards to top of the pile.

TroyW

Top Contributor
Oh one other thing I should mention while we're on the subject is that we're now ordering search results and the results from "Find similar domains to..." by NR (Netfleet Rank) to try and place the better quality domains and/or the domains with most interest towards to top of the pile.

Great move! There's nothing worse than having to wade through hundreds of 'not-so-good' domains. I'm sure there'll be plenty of arguments about the NR formula though. NetFleet - the google of aftermarket domains. ;)

DavidL

Top Contributor
Glad you like the idea!

And yes I know NR will be contentious. I just hope we don't offend too many people with it! However it is still very much in beta & we'd love some feedback from domainers. There will be a minor algorithm tweak sometime next week & then a major overhaul early next year.

BTW sorry the topic has veered away from the domain :)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i think my lisitngs have gone to end of the list ...... oh no !!!!!

I think in 'adult section' people will go through the complete list... just in case they dont miss what they are seeking

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member