What's new

Real Estate .net.au

Ben

@benwilks...
For a start:
1. I have seen so many muppets claim +10 years of experience in this industry and it counts for nought. 13 years in SEO means your first 9 are wasted.
2. If ur so good at it you wouldn't be consulting
3. If ur so good at it, why are you not ranked #1 for "grow", instead losing to grow.net.au (the irony)
4. Why bother spamming this forum with your grow.com.au link. The nofollows are missing but you'd admit there is 0 value
5. You are bearish on paid search. What were you thinking? Plenty of large acquisitions from Photon Group, ValueClick et al have happened all around you on the back of PPC. I'm saying that the smarter people do both, I don't really respect one trick ponies, they stay small.

Everyone has perfectly good examples of .net.au's performing better than .com.au's. There's no penalty for .net.au's, just that CTR plays a role and it may be lower with an unknown brand. Horses for courses though, every serp is different

Gee Chris not many chips on your shoulders mate. You're clearly in the know!

Sorry but do I know you? Do you know me? Obviously not. Must have hit a nerve somewhere. If you'd taken the time to research, you'd already know all the answers. 1-5 are none of your business :D

At the end of the day I'm happy and I challenge you to find solace.

Ben

cbayley2001, care to tell us who you are, introduce yourself and some of your work? You seem to know it all and we could all use some of your expert commentary. Or are you just a wanna be troll with nothing better to do?

OzDomains

I've developed about ten of my two word .com.au generic keyword domains which rank well. On the other hand I have only developed one two word .net.au (e.g. "keywordkeyword") which is proving to be more difficult than the others.

I agree with Ben.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member