What's new

Print Screen Question

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I am doing another page on a wordpress site and i wish to show two images of websites, i have done a screen print and have it on a document page , then i have tried to cut and paste it from the word document page into the new wordpress page, although when i cut and paste it into webpage the screen print disappears after publishing ? ......maybe i should be saving the screen print differently ?

Yet when it is placed onto the vacant word document page and right click i do not have the option to save the screen print ?

I did try to save the document and then paste that but it didn't work either ?

I guess i am asking how to place a screen print onto a wordpress webpage ?

probably an easy answer but it has eluded me to this point

Any help appreciated

Last edited:

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
Windows I'm guessing. Easiest way is to copy and paste it into paint. Save as (a .png or .jpg) and then upload as media into Wordpress. Like you would add an image normally in WP

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I am with you on what your saying , just a little unsure how get to paint after saving the screen print .........via programs ?

Last edited:

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Windows I'm guessing. Easiest way is to copy and paste it into paint. Save as (a .png or .jpg) and then upload as media into Wordpress. Like you would add an image normally in WP

Perfect instructions

Jobs Done ........thanks heaps !

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Normally it is not a screen print so it's no hassle just to insert via the image link on the wordpress page but as i was saying when i tried it this time ....no luck , then i cut and pasted from the document page and it was on the web page until i published .... then disappeared but it's all good and i have learned something new

worked out i opened paint and right clicked with the option of paste offered ....very cool

I did not consider to save it as jpeg file via paint, word did not me that option

thanks

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
Yah, word is not an image editor which means that you won't have that option (sometimes it does give you that option though). An image editor on the other hand is something like photoshop or paint

paz

Spacey, I commend your perseverance.

The one finger typing old buggers at my work just get someone else to do it! You will be a web design whiz in no time!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Spacey, I commend your perseverance.

The one finger typing old buggers at my work just get someone else to do it! You will be a web design whiz in no time!

Thanks Paz .......i waited for you, to be honest for now if i can cut and paste some affiliate code into a wordpress sidebar and add the facebook like button to the header i am happy enough

Anyway Sparky's my new best mate and i think he goes collingwood too !

sp@rky13

Top Contributor
I used to go for collingwood when I was in Melbourne and followed AFL but truthfully, I hate/dislike AFL. Rugby is what I watch now :) So much better :p

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member