What's new

Pricing changes at Netfleet - existing clients will not be affected.

snoopy

Top Contributor
If you are not happy with the price the best thing you can do is switch to another registrar. Losing customers is the only things most businesses will respond to in terms of price changes. They probably won't be responsive to people complaining about the price increase, because it is already assumed that 100% of customers won't like it from the outset.

Unlike the drops this is an area with real competition, so act with your feet.

FleurF

Archived Member
I think that the following post should make everyone happy for a Monday afternoon...

During September, we are running a long planned Spring Sale which will entail the return of the $10 first bidders discount and a discount of the Buyers Premium for EVERYONE to $19.95. Newsletter communication for this will be sent later today.

As the Buyers Premium will be reduced, we have made the executive decision to maintain the price of the Change of Registrant at the original $18.43 for the duration of the sale.

In line with a recent client and site-wide analysis, we will also be communicating some changes to our pricing towards the end of September.

Whilst renewals will increase to $22.95 for new clients and remain at the current $18.43 for existing clients as previously communicated, we will also be rewarding different levels of clients with discounts based on their history and account usage.

I will be communicating these discount structures via email towards the end of September so please look out for emails then.

In the meantime - enjoy the Spring Sale that will start on September 1 and continue to enjoy Australia's lowest COR and renewal rates throughout September.

neddy

Top Contributor
Well done Fleur / Anthony. I think that is a smart move.

It's good that you listen to your customers feedback. :)

findtim

Top Contributor
so just to clarify....... COR price change has been changed from 1/9/13 to 1/10/13 for ALL cor or just for drop/ama cor?

tim

FleurF

Archived Member
so just to clarify....... COR price change has been changed from 1/9/13 to 1/10/13 for ALL cor or just for drop/ama cor?

tim

Hi Tim,

COR price will remain at $18.43 for all - including private COR. The September special is from Sept 1 to Sept 30.

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
Important note:

I am going to keep our Change of Registrant price at $18.43.
In 2012 70% of CORs ended up with the buyer paying.
In 2013 only 9% of CORs have the buyers as the payee.
So in the interests of helping keep the sales process simple for buyers outside of Netfleet we will keep this price as low as possible to encourages sellers to include this cost in their sales price.

The renewals rate will still change to $22.95 for clients who sign up after 9 October 2013 so be sure you have a Netfleet account before this happens.

findtim

Top Contributor
interesting stats, I think not having the buyer pay the cor (which has been mention by many before) does make a huge difference , once less thing to talk about.

its kind of like "free freight " on a website purchase.

thanks Anthony.

tim

CyberClick

Top Contributor
Got stung for $50 when picking up a $10 drop today. I thought these where $18? I wouldn't have used NetFleet to catch it if I knew it was + $50.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member