What's new

Premium au domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
As you may be aware we are handling inbound domain sales leads for what is probably the largest au portfolio (put together during the very early days of au domain speculation and with some exceptional domains). Combined with the Domain Active portfolio this gives us access to nearly 50,000 quality generic au domains!

I send out a regular email with a list of recent domain enquiries to a number of domainers - there have been some great opportunities. PM me with your email address if you would like to receive this.

In addition if you are interested in acquiring domains corresponding with particular verticals or keywords let me know and I can compile a list of relevant domains from our inventory. Please no tyre kickers, this would be for serious buyers only.

Andrew

Simon Johnson

Top Contributor
There are many private lists that circulate around. In fact, I received two just today. The reality is that many people dont want their domains visible in search engines for all eternity.

Andrew: Always happy to receive lists - feel free to add me.

Mark

Top Contributor
Oh David, sometimes I think you just enjoy being argumentative.

Err...it was just a question Andwew...and a fair one - one that I asked others who hide domains a while ago, and as smee just did then.

I guess I'm just curious as would have thought the more exposure the better, but if the seller has instructed it to be private, well that's their call I guess.

smee

Top Contributor
There are many private lists that circulate around. In fact, I received two just today. The reality is that many people dont want their domains visible in search engines for all eternity.

Odd argument. Isn't the purpose to sell the domains so more views equals more chance of selling? I don't care either way, I just don't see any logic for the secrecy.

DavidL

Top Contributor
Oh David, sometimes I think you just enjoy being argumentative.

How do you mean? It's a fair question that smee and me asked isn't it? It's a well known fact that there's a direct relationship between exposure of a product you're trying to sell and the likelihood of a sale. It makes sense. If there wasn't the advertising industry would be in big trouble!!

I guess we're just intrigued at this method of sale. Neddy and Simon have given some ideas that explain part of it but not entirely (to me).

PS still haven't sold my car , might try on Carsales.com.au :D

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
How do you mean? It's a fair question that smee and me asked isn't it? It's a well known fact that there's a direct relationship between exposure of a product you're trying to sell and the likelihood of a sale. It makes sense. If there wasn't the advertising industry would be in big trouble!!

I guess we're just intrigued at this method of sale. Neddy and Simon have given some ideas that explain part of it but not entirely (to me).

PS still haven't sold my car , might try on Carsales.com.au :D

*sigh* - What happened to the Markeplace Rules?

"Do not comment in sales threads. If you have a question, please PM or email the seller.".

Showboating again... It gets a bit old David.

I consider this thread closed - if anybody has any questions please PM me.

neddy

Top Contributor
Hey guys - I stuffed up.

I can't believe it - I've only been out of the chair a couple of weeks, and yet I forgot this was a sales thread.

So there shouldn't really have been any comments (including my own). As I'm still a mod, I should have realised this.

My apologies Andrew. Thread is closed.

Note: Just so everyone has a level playing field, we have always stated that sales threads are sacrosanct. There shouldn't really be any comments other than "PM sent"; or "SOLD".
If you have any questions, PM the member that posted.

chris

Top Contributor
Thanks Ned, appreciate the help. I dropped the ball with this one. I'll be more vigilant in future.

Cheers,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.