1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Podcasting

Discussion in 'Resources & Success Stories' started by payattention, Apr 7, 2011.

1. payattention

payattention Archived Member

Anyone have much experience podcasting? Suggest any sites or offer your own insight?

I'm developing a website for a game that is about a year out from launch and I am considering starting a podcast now in the lead up. I'm thinking about grabbing a good quality mic (anyone care to make some recommendations?) and just jumping right on in but thought I'd ask here first.

Speaking of podcasting, someone should start a weekly one discussing the drops, prices paid etc etc. I think that would make for an interesting show.

2. Chris.C

Chris.C Membership: VIP

With Ed from Oz Domainer not giving much commentary on the industry of late I was giving some serious thought to blogging in a more serious way on the industry in a couple of months when my work schedule slows down.

That said I always love reading about the online Australian industry - whether it's domains, marketing or more web focused. We definitely need more of it.