What's new

Playcentres portfolio - Offers welcome!

Vicstar

Hi guys & gals,

I have a collection of Playcentre domains for a Project I have not had the time to commit to (ironically, due to children ... each time I head back to work on the project, I have another baby!!??).

All offers welcomed & will be happy to see them go to the right person at the right price, although would prefer they stay as a family and be sold as one lot, as the com.au will come with other goodies (Logo, PNG design, Biz name to Dec 2011 etc...). Concept has gathered immense interest from Playcentre owners over time keen to advertise - and is a unique, immense "keyword" opportunity to grab a keen market (often with sizeable advertising dollars) as well as approaching other baby-oriented suppliers as the site grows. Alternatively, you may be interested in splitting the portfolio up yourself for resale targeting not just playcentre owners but owners of playcentre equipment (building, sales, installations, etc) including many possible overseas interests. Domains regd at various Registrars (PD, Hostess, Namecheap, NR & via Snap auctions). Happy to undertake the move over to your preferred registrar prior for the COR (otherwise I recommend either VentraIP, PlanetDomain, Drop & Netregistry from experience).

playcentres.com.au
playcentres.net.au
playcentre.net.au
indoorplaycentre.com.au
playcentredirectory.com.au
indoorplaycentres.net.au
//
playcentres.net
playcentres.biz
playcentres.info
playcentres.org
play-centre.com
play-centres.com
brisbaneplaycentres.com
ozplaycentres.com
ozplaycentres.mobi
playcentresydney.com
sydneyplaycentres.com
playcentredirectory.com
playcentreequipment.com
playcentremelbourne.com
playcentresaustralia.com
playcentresforsale.com
melbourneplaycentres.com
indoorplaycentre.com
indoorplaycentre.net
indoorplaycentre.org
indoorplaycentres.com
indoorplaycentres.net
indoorplaycentres.org

I am keen on a prompt sale - as I said all offers are welcomed! Please ask any Qs or show your interest & I will respond to all PMs (whether for individual/group offers) or you can email me playcentresaustralia@gmail.com. Cheers, Vicki

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo