What's new

pdf to ebook

findtim

Top Contributor
hi, i'm a member of a not for profit org that raises funds by selling an information book , its in pdf 64pages and we want to take it to an ebook ( theres no need for it to be an app)
HTML:
http://www.haemochromatosis.org.au/

then i'm thinking we upload it to the website, use paypal which then gives the purchaser a code to be able to download it?

has anyone done this or do you have a better idea?

tim

ScottNugent

Top Contributor
I did this for a client recently.

I set up a paypal product through their merchant account, which was linked to from their site. When the payment was approved, paypal automatically emailed aweber to start the email cascade. Email cascade started with the PW and had some informational newsletters for a couple of months.

The PW opened a protected page in WP which allowed to download of the eBook PDF.

So I guess that's kind of what you were asking about?

findtim

Top Contributor
THANKYOU everyone for those links, i'm nolonger the web guy for them as i handed it over many years ago but i ws asked for info so thankyou as many people die from this condition that shouldn't as its 100% preventable once diagnosed.

if you are of celtic decent , male, over 25 and don't know why you are tired all the time then this is something to look into.

1 in every 200 have it !

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads