What's new

Parking vs For Sale Pages

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I've always been surprised their aren't brokers that offer parking facilities that focus only of displaying a "for sale" landing page given the number of offers that come via parked pages which primarily focus on PPC ads.

*winks at NetFleet*

:)

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
PPC parking pages with relevant links and a "For Sale" banner comply with auDA Domain Name Eligibility policy, but I'm not so sure a "For Sale" page without relevant monetisation or PPC results does - in fact it could be a breach. Interested to hear people's thoughts on this.

Andrew

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
PPC parking pages with relevant links and a "For Sale" banner comply with auDA Domain Name Eligibility policy, but I'm not so sure a "For Sale" page without relevant monetisation or PPC results does - in fact it could be a breach. Interested to hear people's thoughts on this.

Andrew

Thanks , i forgot i still had one there ...amended now

gort

... I'm not so sure a "For Sale" page without relevant monetisation or PPC results

Hoping you could expand on this a little i.e. do you mean that adding a couple of click through banner ads to a com.au that has a for sale sign on it makes it auDA compliant?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member