What's new

Parking Companies for .AU Domains

I'm wondering about peoples experiences with parking companies for .AU domains, I'm currently considering these criteria:

- Which parking company gets you the best revenue
- Which parking company gets you the best click through (CTR)
- Which parking company gets you the best cost per click (CPC)
- Helpful
- Friendly
- Managability
- Traffic Quality
- Consistency

If anyone can contribute this information, either in public, or if you would prefer, in private, I'd love to hear from you.

Regards,
Kris

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
one member here is mike fabulous ........from fabulous.com , i was quite suprised to find out they are here in australia , i am with revenuedirect and dont really expect anything much from my parking names to be honest

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
Hi Kris,

I think it is important to test your domains at a variety of parking programs as no provider will perform best for all of your domains. You will find that some do better with Parking company A, some names will perform better with Parking company B, and so on.

What I would advise, is to first run your portfolio at one provider for at least a month, this gives you a good base in which you can compare stats to. Then pick at least 5 different providers (a mix of both Yahoo and Google) and test all domains for a minimum 2 weeks.

After testing across the different providers, compare stats on a domain by domain basis. Then move domains to the provider that performed best for each.

If you are interested in testing some domains on our platform, feel free to drop me a PM/email.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

DavidL

Top Contributor
Sound, impartial advice, Mike.

Kris, I've had success with both Fabulous & Namedrive. I would suggest (although would appreciate confirmation of this) that a provider with a Google feed would likely perform better in Australia. Google's domination of PPC advertising is even more pronounced here in Australia than overseas.

Although saying that Google seem to be a lot more restrictive when it comes to TM terms. Eg search for 'ipod' in Google & you'll see no other advertisers other than Apple. I think this sucks as it means legitimate resellers of iPods (think Harvey Norman through to Ebay Stores) can't even advertise their products for sale (this restriction doesn't apply in US & UK).

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member