What's new

ParcelLockers.com.au & .Co Domains For Sale - Ideas & Feedback Please

MCUH

Hi,

I own www.parcellockers.com.au and the .co.

Not sure if you are aware but there's heaps happening with the development of parcel locker services in Australia.

I would like to sell one or both of these domains.

I have been approached from a few private buyers for the .com.au domain.

The current offer I have on the table is $7000.00 but had the domain appraised from a professional based in Australia and he suggests the domain is worth around $20,000.00 to the right buyer based on the current flurry of activity in this field and the long term potential as parcel lockers are the next big thing.

I have attempted to approach some relevant businesses but haven’t had a great deal of success in terms of reaching the right people.

Would anyone care to share their thoughts on the pricing of these domains or how best to market them or if they would know of anyone who would like to buy one or both?

Cheers,
Martin

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I have only ever seen one .co in a public area, so i think i would be concentrating on the .com.au domain. There are lots of services/product domains priced lower so i think $7k is a good result .......at this point the name does not resolve so people looking to contact you may be put off by the fact they cannot make contact to inquire.

snoopy

Top Contributor
$7000 is a very high offer for it, don't lose that buyer and ignore the guy saying it could be worth $20,000. I'd say you need to do a deal with this buyer ASAP, either accept it or take a gamble and go higher.

A flurry of initial activity is usually the best time to sell a name in my view because buyers think there is a lot of upside and can be buying with clouded judgment rather than solid number/figures. Personally think it is worth $150-$300.

The .co doesn't add any value and possibly even cheapens it if the two are being offered together.

chris

Top Contributor
Hi Martin, 7k sounds like a good offer to me too. That's not saying someone wouldn't pay higher, but as they say a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.

Good luck either way!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member