What's new

.Org.Au

Beatzones

Hi,

Was wondering how I register a .org.au if I don't meet the meet the .org.au requirements exactly but intend to use it for the purposes it's intended for in the near future?

I attempted to register the name but it hasn't gone thru yet which leads me to believe I'll receive an email requiring me to prove one of the requirements set out in the policy?

Regards.

findtim

Top Contributor
i registered a .org.au a few years ago and there was no problems and i didn't have to prove anything ( it will be an org but just isn't yet so it wasn't a scam by me to get a good domain name )

but earlier this year i tried for a client that has a car club and got rejected, they want proof of organisation statis, so i pushed it back to him to solve for himself.

thus i think its all tightened up on rules. i've found a lot of clubs have just skipped past it and go the .com, eg: byronbayscouts dot com , they just couldn't be bothered with the BullS^^T.

tim

johno69

Top Contributor
I registered one yesterday for a client. Entered their ABN and VentraIP did the checks they have to do and was in my account not long after.

If you qualify, then you're fine, if you don't then you shouldn't be able to get one.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member