What's new

opinions, netvirtue.com.au

findtim

Top Contributor
I've had similar issues, but what I have found is the support will persist until its corrected, I have 200 sites with them now so of course I have a different level of potential disappointment.
but at the start I just gave them 2 sites, and it took time to get it right for me before moving fully to them, that sounds bad but it was equally me getting use to them and visa versa.
they use lightspeed so some different settings are needed??? I don't get involved in that to deeply.
its kinda like buying a new laptop......it takes a while to redo all your settings and programs
all I can say is for me they are great
tim

snoopy

Top Contributor
I've had similar issues, but what I have found is the support will persist until its corrected, I have 200 sites with them now so of course I have a different level of potential disappointment.
but at the start I just gave them 2 sites, and it took time to get it right for me before moving fully to them, that sounds bad but it was equally me getting use to them and visa versa.
they use lightspeed so some different settings are needed??? I don't get involved in that to deeply.
its kinda like buying a new laptop......it takes a while to redo all your settings and programs
all I can say is for me they are great
tim

With this it was just a standard software (magento) installed with their provided installatron software. I was just testing how fast it would be with them as my prior host was two slow for this software (netvirtue were about 10%-15% better speed wise than ventraip with the $3.95 account I signed up for)

Personally if I get trouble early on I take it as a bad sign a move on, there is no reason why that software shouldn't just keep working even if left for 3 years. I have never had an issue like that with ventraip where something stops working randomly at 4am without me doing anything.

findtim

Top Contributor
Personally if I get trouble early on I take it as a bad sign a move on
generally me also, I suppose the service at hostgator just went through the floor and I had to move, they stopped doing things like backups regularily so that was really a change of terms in my view, the time spent to get support increased from 5 minutes to over an hour before getting someone on chat, and even when I got them they were unhelpful or started inventing fees to do work they previous did as part of their service....soooooooo, It was costing me TIME, so I put the effort in to work with netvirtue and get it right "for me"

tim

johno69

Top Contributor
I'm using these guys now and have had no issues. The speed of my sites on their shared hosting is better than the VPS I had with my previous host.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member