What's new

OpenCart issue

Webfunk

Top Contributor
Hey guys,

I recently installed OpenCart and was playing around with it. I went to change the locale flag to an australia one by changing the url from 'en.png' or 'au.png' (the file exists), but once i clicked saved it all crashed. Now I can't access the site I was building and all I get is this nasty message...

Notice: Undefined index: en in C:\wamp\www\clients\wotafind\index.php on line 176Notice: Undefined index: en in C:\wamp\www\clients\wotafind\index.php on line 177Notice: Undefined index: en in C:\wamp\www\clients\wotafind\index.php on line 180Notice: Undefined index: en in C:\wamp\www\clients\wotafind\index.php on line 181Notice: Error: Could not load language ! in C:\wamp\www\clients\wotafind\system\library\language.php on line 39

Any ideas how to fix this?

Lucas

Top Contributor
If I understand correctly is sounds like you changed the language code not the country image.

On a default install of Opencart I see:

Under Admin > System > Localisation > Country

code: en
Image: gb.png (notice it is not en.png)

If you actually did change the language 'code' you will get errors because the script is looking for a language that is not there. To fix this problem open phpmyadmin and navigate to the Opencart DB. Then look for a table called oc_language open this and edit the settings so that the 'code' field has the value 'en' again. The site should now load again without errors.

Webfunk

Top Contributor
If I understand correctly is sounds like you changed the language code not the country image.

On a default install of Opencart I see:

Under Admin > System > Localisation > Country

code: en
Image: gb.png (notice it is not en.png)

If you actually did change the language 'code' you will get errors because the script is looking for a language that is not there. To fix this problem open phpmyadmin and navigate to the Opencart DB. Then look for a table called oc_language open this and edit the settings so that the 'code' field has the value 'en' again. The site should now load again without errors.

Lurker, you are a gentleman and a scholar! Works perfectly now... I don't remember changing the language, but I must have.

Thanks again mate, I really appreciate the help. In fact, thanks to everyone on this forum for helping me with my issues. I always go searching for an answer, and after hours or frustration and in a last ditch effort to find a fix - I post it here on dn trade and someone always happens to have the answer :)

I just hope one day I can return the favor...

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member