What's new

online.com.au

geodomains

Top Contributor
Hi coolman,
Great domain and as spacey says " so many possibilities" Would be worth developing, but where do you start.
Sub-domains would be great as well, if you want to sell PM me a price, otherwise keep to develop.

Don

http://www.holidaystays.com.au

sfer

That's a great domain. Forget just making subdomains for yourself - I think people will pay for those subdomains.

I'd think you'd be able to lease the subdomains, essentially turning online.com.au into a 3rd level domain. Similar to au.com for instance.

Sway

I'd think you'd be able to lease the subdomains, essentially turning online.com.au into a 3rd level domain. Similar to au.com for instance.

I highly doubt this would work as should the lessee not also have the equivalent domain minus the . then they would loose far too much traffic.

For example should a car trader lease 'cars.online.com.au' advertise it everywhere, how often do you think people are going to accidentally type in carsonline.com.au instead?

I see the only true potential for this domain as a portal for online services, therefore using the suggested sub domains for categories.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo