What's new

One For Snoopy

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
We all know how much Snoopy loves a good .Net.Au so it was with great delight that I spotted this on a car yesterday
~
www.i-t-s.net.au
I think the two dashes are far worse than it being a .net.au! Of course being a .net.au doesn't help either.

ITS.com.au and ITS.net.au are both in use by other businesses, so it's unlikely they can purchase those.

Solution - change your business name. That's an awful domain, imagine hearing that on a radio ad "just go to I, dash, T, dash, S, dot net dot au". Rolls off the tongue :p

findtim

Top Contributor
Solution - change your business name
SO TRUE, give up and move on. its the cheapest course of action in the long run.
"radio test" is pretty much something that can not be beaten IMO, its just rule of thumb unless you have sh1t loads of branding money

LOL, that is absolutely the worst domain name based on their business
" hello this is ITS"
"yeh, a friend gave you your number and said you might be able to help my business, do you have a website"?
"yes its "I" then hyphen...... thats like the minus sign, it just to the right of the zero on your keyboard....then "t" then another hyphen then s.......... thats "S" for sam not "F" then DOT net.com, .........no no not .com.au because someone else got the domain name before us !!!!!!, so yes its .net.au , but "ITS provides tailored integrated end-to-end technology solutions," ummmm no, i don't think think you do !
------------------
sharon in a dubbo pub " john we have a problem with the ATM in the pub" , well just phone them, " what the number " ? its on thier website " whats their website ? "its "I" then hyphen...... thats like the minus sign, it just to the right of the zero on your keyboard....then "t" then another hyphen then s.......... thats "S" for sam not "F" then DOT net.com, .........no no not .com.au because someone else got the domain name before they did !!!!!!, so yes its .net.au

sharon " was that an F or and S " ? ,
bob, "an F, weren't you listening" ?
sharon " thats a T or a P " ?
bob, "oh sh1t sharon, do i have to do everything ! " ?
sharon " just asking, no need to be nasty" ?
bob, " i F'n do it myself "
sharon, "FINE, who has a bloody domain name like that anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

-----------------

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.