What's new

Odesk

elbranch

Top Contributor
At the Post a Job page there is a box captioned:

"What skills are needed?"

You can enter "wordpress" there.

Try different browser. Use odesk regularly and just tried and Wordpress appeared as an option below for me.

Experience is that these filters make little difference. Keywords in job title is most important.

elbranch

Top Contributor
If you prefer to contact freelancers after posting a job you can enter "wordpress" at the "Find Freelancers" page then target according to price, rating and location.

findtim

Top Contributor
i prefer elance but 1 guy i want to work with is only on Odesk :( so i setup the account.

he use to be on elance thats how i met him and hes GOODDDDDDDD so i'm willing to move to get him

( just for his jobs, i'll stay at elance for all others)
tim

elbranch

Top Contributor
If you know the guy you want to hire then find his profile then post a job making the job private then invite your desired freelancer to apply for your private job posting.

James

Top Contributor
You really need to go direct and pay a good fee to get high quality suppliers on oDesk.
I found the ones who pitch on jobs seem be low quality and or working for a large agency, the standard of work is not what you expect. I usually just hire part timers in Australia or Europe now and pay a high premium yet it's worth it, I have 5 local part timers working for me. I have a good wordpress guy in Parramatta who I've used if your interested.

findtim

Top Contributor
I still couldn't work it out but they have a Sydney phone number, so I called it and got flicked to a girl no doubt in manila or similar by the background sound, not a call centre by the background noises of some ones dog barking .

but she had good english and sorted it out for me, I had just missed clicking the correct link in the correct order.

she walked me through it step by step, so service was very good.

as for finding quality workers I'm only using odesk because this guy has done work for me before and he has moved off elance.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member