What's new

nswland.com.au does it have any value?

orange

Hi All

nswland.com.au any thought as to a value?

Just has word-press and no content ATM, gets a little traffic.

Should I drop it or keep hoping a few more years might help?

I always thought real estate domains would become more valuable, but this may of been just wishful thinking.

Been trying to get my portfolio of domains right so I can hunt better ones for on going projects and drop a few.
Thanks
Paul

findtim

Top Contributor
did you notice the real-estate drops today?

it all gets back to snoopy's "house" vs " front door" theory

that domain isn't worth a penny unless its developed

tim

orange

did you notice the real-estate drops today?

it all gets back to snoopy's "house" vs " front door" theory

that domain isn't worth a penny unless its developed

tim

Is there a link to that theory?

Do you think the guy with all those town-realestate dot coms didn't make anything in a year?

Maybe he did and got out quite happy for the adventure with a few extra dollars or maybe he is sobbing at the pub now into a beer :)

I see quite a lot of folks like to dabble in the drop zone, wonder why they think they have value and the person dropping them has had it.

maybe i need to register non english dot coms and move :D

thanks
Paul

findtim

Top Contributor
the theory...... ask snoopy, its mentioned across MANYYYY posts so best he gives you the link.

if the owner of town-real-estate was making money then they wouldn't have let them drop !

we ALL dabble in domain names, i've got to a point where i close the screen of netfleet if helena enters my office ! as she always wants to buy something !!!!

the beauty of DNT is that there are soooooo many different points of view on the same subjects, each to his own i say.

i think i'm gonna start a new forum to compete against DNT called:

www.opinionated-domainers-with-issues.net.au

( the .com.au was taken ! )

lol

tim
tim

xwdomains

Top Contributor
Hi All

nswland.com.au any thought as to a value?

Just has word-press and no content ATM, gets a little traffic.

I always thought real estate domains would become more valuable, but this may of been just wishful thinking.

Been trying to get my portfolio of domains right so I can hunt better ones for on going projects and drop a few.
Thanks
Paul

I would contact real estate agents in NSW before letting it drop the exacts are poor but the phrase match are not bad don't thik it would be worth much to a domainer....

snoopy

Top Contributor
The term is not popular. $0.

Thanks
Paul

No a few more years will not help, cut your losses. It doesn't matter if realestate names do become more valuable, $0 x 10 is still $0.

My suggestion, buy one decent quality domain and don't buy another until whatever the planned project is makes a profit. From what I have seen you post up it sounds like you are burning money.

findtim

Top Contributor
snoopy, ditched the bowls club signature hey? i think you have set a them here so where is the next GEM you can give us as a signature?

orange, i'm with snoopy on buying domains, buy the best block of land, rather then heapsssssss of "flood prown land".

or my tact is have a plan to the end result and never expect someone has the same vision you have.... you have to prove it to them.

my way is harder but it works for me.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads