What's new

Not .com.au but it may help you

SEOconsultant

Top Contributor
this tools are only if you are into domaining big time...

Solid investments

Freshdrop.com --- lovely service. i made a fair bit thanks to the way the allowed you to see backlinks , age, etc...

I made a report to sell in WarriorForum and when I published it, Freshdrop changed their format and went to paid service :(

The second one is
Domain Samurai from the amazing-brilliant people behind Market Samurai... simply the best most amazing keyword research tool in the universe. so good, they don't accept affiliates - they do well enough just with their reputation.

I hope this helps..

Cheers

Gab

DavidL

Top Contributor
Thanks Gab - some good info there.

Wow that Warrior Forum is huge... probably not for the naive either...

Timmy

Banned
hehehe Been playing with Domain Sam for the past couple of weeks in BETA - definitely not a bad toy...

Market Samurai is definitely a favourite - very confusing with the $$$ values though.

I did see their email about 80,000 people using the beta which means they definitely aren't struggling when MS costs xxx.xx haha

T

SEOconsultant

Top Contributor
Yes and No

Thanks Gab - some good info there.

Wow that Warrior Forum is huge... probably not for the naive either...

The Warrior forum is good.... but if you are confusing about how to make money online, is only going to get you more confused.

I'm a paid member from the War Room and it's good information, specially if you are into affiliate... many of the guys there make 5 figures per month just from their niche sites...

But the biggest problem is ... usually the big earners are people that make a living teaching people how to make money... by following their "secrets"
:D you know what I mean... :rolleyes:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members