What's new

Noisy Neighbours ...

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Just a little thank you to the business next door who like to wake me up with their extraction that I pointed out to the council was a fire hazard and few days after the 2 week deadline to raise it and hopefully reduce the noise i made a follow up phonecall to find out why it has not been raised yet?strangely the next day the fan gets put on a few hours earlier than usual both days of the weekend ........

http://www.rod.tv/dont-get-mad-dont-get-even/

findtim

Top Contributor
spacey go in and ask them nicely about your concerns, you will get a response..... hopefully an understanding and a nice solution.
if not, next day, 11am , drink 6 beers and have 4 big macs and throw up inside the shop, let them know you will be back tomorrow
i don't think you will have any problems after that

LOL

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Tim they have been told by the council to raise the extraction fan because it's too low and a fire hazard, i ended up complaining the council the third time they left it on all night and the manager who gave me his number for such occasions didn't answer .... for the third time. So I then waited three days after the two week deadline and then rang the council on friday to see why the business has not followed the council ruling, they then put the fan on out of spite early both days of the weekend ......enough chat, they have until this friday to fix it the council lady told me (they claim they could not find a tradesman) Just games and you should hear the noise in the backyard, hopefully the reverberation off the house behind will stop once the stack goes higher. The sign may have worked as they stopped turning it on early the day after the sign went up ! ........power of the press

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
spacey go in and ask them nicely about your concerns, you will get a response..... hopefully an understanding and a nice solution.
if not, next day, 11am , drink 6 beers and have 4 big macs and throw up inside the shop, let them know you will be back tomorrow
i don't think you will have any problems after that

LOL

tim

Maybe in my weed smoking days I could have tackled four big macs ......doubt I would get out of maccas before throwing them back up these days, on a side note I used to be able to regurgitate the thick shakes at will, my mates always tried to get me to throw up in the shop! ....but you know i'm classy dude and wouldn't do something like that (while sober)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member